The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Shortlisting: Wednesday 14th March 2018. Interviews: Tuesday 27th / Wednesday 28th March 2018.
St Mary’s C of E (VA) Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and highly motivated Headteacher who will continue to develop and further improve this caring, happy and well respected Good School. (Recent Ofsted January 2017). This role may require a teaching commitment.
We are looking for someone who:
– Can further develop the strategic vision for the school, which is underpinned by clear Christian values.
– Has the ability to sustain and encourage the highest standards of achievement, whilst nurturing each child’s individuality
– Has proven excellent teaching, leadership and management skills at primary school level with knowledge and understanding of the early years
– Has the skills and expertise to continue to develop the highest standards of teaching, learning and assessment.
– The skill to work with the staff, to inspire the children to develop a thirst for learning.
We can offer you:
– The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our children, who are enthusiastic, well behaved and engage positively with their learning.
– A strong, dedicated and motivated whole school team who are strongly committed to the school and passionate about children’s learning and well- being.
– The support and commitment of our Governing Body, Parents, Carers, Friends’ of St Mary’s and our Local Community
Visits to the school will be warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to make an appointment. For an informal discussion please contact Keith Morrison, School Adviser on Tel: 01642 527515.
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com by 12 noon on the closing date.
We look forward to receiving your application form.
St Mary’s C of E (VA) Primary School
The Green, Long Newton, Stockton-On-Tees, TS21 1DL
Tel: 01642 581716.